The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

I find it funny how there's so little people in the stands in HUT. I know it's a new team and everything that I created, but come on. I have all these star players on my team.

Wayyyyyy more people would show up to watch Malkin, Perry, Tavares, Zetterberg, Keith, Letang, etc etc on the same team. :P

That might be more you adjusting to the hitting. I find that, skating backwards and bridging the gap between defender and target, usually the target is slowing up to try to maneuver past you and as long as you're lined you, you can crack him. I don't find it happens a ton unless I'm using Buff or Weber, usually I find that if you don't hit them square, it rolls off of them a lot more than it did in 12.

Either way, demo and pro settings. Like the 'sniping' glitch, I imagine it's something that'll be exclusive to the testing phase.

What the hell did they do to the loose puck dekes? Specifically the windmill one. It was so easy in NHL 12, and now in 13 it doesn't seem to have an effect. The puck never goes fast enough to go between the D's legs and your guy doesn't skate past him either. Lol.

I find it funny how there's so little people in the stands in HUT. I know it's a new team and everything that I created, but come on. I have all these star players on my team.

Wayyyyyy more people would show up to watch Malkin, Perry, Tavares, Zetterberg, Keith, Letang, etc etc on the same team. :P

It might just be me, but does anyone who's played the demo on both PS3 and Xbox feel the gameplay on the Xbox is better than the PS3?

Just won the HUT tourney with a stacked team to say the least

Lucic - Stamkos - Perry

Hall - Malkin - Iginla

Malhotra - Zetterberg - Horton

Von Arx - Granlund - Fornataro

Fowler - Larsson

Murray - D. Hamilton

Gauthier-Leduc - Grant

Price

It might just be me, but does anyone who's played the demo on both PS3 and Xbox feel the gameplay on the Xbox is better than the PS3?

Just won the HUT tourney with a stacked team to say the least

Lucic - Stamkos - Perry

Hall - Malkin - Iginla

Malhotra - Zetterberg - Horton

Von Arx - Granlund - Fornataro

Fowler - Larsson

Murray - D. Hamilton

Gauthier-Leduc - Grant

Price

Archived