The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

I'm a fan of HUT and now that players can play forever and none of that career stuff, I'll probably play it more. Unless they didn't fix the online HUT Because I didn't start playing HUT and I was doing the 2nd or 3rd first trophy and getting paired against teams all 90+

I've played the demo way too much. I re-downloaded the demo because they patched it so I can unlock the HUT packs, and I beat everything on my first try. The NHL Moment, the HUT Tourney, and of course inviting someone to the demo. In the HUT Tourney I didn't get scored on once.

I've even played Superstar in Play Now without getting scored on.

I've played the demo way too much. I re-downloaded the demo because they patched it so I can unlock the HUT packs, and I beat everything on my first try. The NHL Moment, the HUT Tourney, and of course inviting someone to the demo. In the HUT Tourney I didn't get scored on once.

downloaded the demo on ps3 at feels so much better than my xbox 360( not starting a console war) might be the controller with the new skating

played the moments and scored with dustin penner also excited to say this game won't cost me anything because i got chosen for the home play test

If you have another controller, have it on the opposing side when you start a Play Now match. You can always adjust it again in the Select Sides menu once in-game. Human vs Human Play Now matches always begin at 0-0 in the demo. I've played at least 20 Play Now games against a friend, and they've always started with a 0-0 score. I believe I posted this tip a few pages ago.

Playing HUT in the demo, and got a pretty sweet team! 87 offense, 85 defense, 84 goaltending.

Notable players: Perry, Byfuglien, Letang, Price, Raymond, Huberdeau, Hall. Pretty awesome for a 1st pack opening...I opened 1 before this, same team but had Lucic as well but I got disconnected to the stupid EA servers and had to open a new pack :( , but it's still sexy B)

Playing HUT in the demo, and got a pretty sweet team! 87 offense, 85 defense, 84 goaltending.

Notable players: Perry, Byfuglien, Letang, Price, Raymond, Huberdeau, Hall. Pretty awesome for a 1st pack opening...I opened 1 before this, same team but had Lucic as well but I got disconnected to the stupid EA servers and had to open a new pack :( , but it's still sexy B)

Archived