The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Draft

The Magician

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ryan Murray.

Lu for 5th + ??? overall

5th overall + ??? for 3rd overall

With the 3rd overall pick grab Murray.

Viola! A future Norris D-man with the ability to make an immediate impact on our D-corps

Edit:

The reason why I choose Murray over Dumba is that Murray's game looks very much like Scott Neidermayer's whereas Dumba looks more like Phaneuf,

Ryan Murray.

Lu for 5th + ??? overall

5th overall + ??? for 3rd overall

With the 3rd overall pick grab Murray.

Viola! A future Norris D-man with the ability to make an immediate impact on our D-corps

Edit:

The reason why I choose Murray over Dumba is that Murray's game looks very much like Scott Neidermayer's whereas Dumba looks more like Phaneuf,

And yeah. I think that the Canucks are in need of a player like Phaneuf, someone who really scares the opposition with his physical play, and who's got a really good, hard shot, more than we need someone like Neidermayer, who's a better scater, but softer....

Phaneuf may be a big body and has a hard shot, but he's horrendous getting that shot on net.

Plus you don't need physicality when you have positioning.

Neidermayer is one of the best that's ever played the game, I can't even say Phaneuf ranks in the top 10 right now.

I know comparing players in their draft is idiotic, I was just replying to what you stated about what we need right now.

Archived