The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Can't Feel Bad About Losing To La

Rock Pile

I'd say trade for Yakupov but he's unproven. We really, really need a high scoring Russian.

If only we could pry Malkin away from Pittburgh.. Kesler, 1st, Raymond and Edler for Malkin and Michalek? $12,700,000 cap hit coming our way, and $10,800,000 going their way. Just don't resign Pahlsson, and let Schroeder play.

LA is becoming/ no sorry became the team that everybody thought they were going to be before the start of the season, an absolute force. Does that make it less painful that we lost to them, no. where the hell are our goal scorers when we need em.

LA didnt even play that well against us in my opinion. Kopitar , Richards and especially Carter were pretty invisible .

Canucks definitely played themselves out of the playoffs more then we were outplayed.

No doubt about it though, they are playing well now. This is why i was afraid of them.

i really want to see a philly vs kings finals just imagine how awesome it would be former flyers Richards, Carter vs former kings Schenn, Simmonds, etc... To top it all off we get to see one of the most talented players on the ice in Giroux!

LA is a very good team and better than a typical 8th seed. But do I feel bad about losing to them? Obviously. Who likes losing? I don't think the Canucks do. It was a disappointing season that fell short of expectations, there's no way around it.

This was a team that was expected to challene for the Cup and they didn't even come close. They knew they were gonna have to beat good teams to win, and they didn't. The Canucks are all competitive people and I bet they feel bad, and I don't blame them.

LA is looking pretty good against the Blues. The Nucks didn't help themselves either by not not going to the body. The Nucks weren't scoring on a hot goalie but other than juggling a few lines, no change was made to crash and bang even when it was all on the line.

It's just the way the Nucks lost. They didn't try everything, that's why I still feel a bit bitter about it.

I think part of the problem is we need a big hard nosed, no BS captain as well.. a guy who will help keep the team accountable from the *no excuse* frame of mind. Sorry but the either one of the sedins don't seem to have that personality. the same with a coach, AV mixed with Don cherry would be good as weird as that sounds it would help but AV doesn't seem to have the personality on his own either but we seem to have a case of... how do i put it? a fragile team ego still left over from yrs ago from the first chicago series but it needs to go

Archived