The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Can't Feel Bad About Losing To La

Rock Pile

Ya canucks shouldnt feel bad bc st louis made it to stanly cup finals last year and they had high expectations for the blues organization this year. Especially with the changes they made. The fans are going to riot now that blues got knocked out 2nd round. Blues have all thes supertars and less young players so they probably thought be finals for sure with all that payroll

Lmao

Me too! To me part of being a good competitor is taking a critical look so you can come back better; so I am not going to just accept it.

I can feel bad about the Canucks losing to la and I will

Now, where I feel let down as a competitor, I would offer LA congratts as a sportsman. Some unpopular decisions, like trading for & retaining Penner & hiring the coach are working.

They were pre-season finalist favorites amongst many experts & just took a long time to gel. ATM they appear the favorite, Nashville is 2knd, to come out of the West. They have goaltending, defense, coaching structure, talent & physical players; well balanced.

I picked LA to win the cup after the beat us, and I'm sticking to it. Feel for Quick though as he has been the lowest paid workhorse in the league for years. Even his backup makes almost as much as him. This on a team of many highly paid players with multi-year contracts.

I actually am enjoying the playoffs without the canucks in it, as it is allowing me time to enjoy and get to know the other teams, and players that I would'nt normally be watching if the Canucks were still in it. So it's good.

It's amazing what adding a couple of player's and a coaching change can do for a team with a stellar young goaltender.... B):P

losing to a couple of players that only care about partying, getting piss drunk and taking what they have for granted kinda hurts. Not to mention a greedy 21 yr old who held out on his team cause he wanted more than kopitar. hate the kings.

L.A. are no chumps, they have a good team there. And let's face it, there was a black cloud over the Canucks this whole year, they were never gonna win, there was too much negativity surrounding them all the time. I find myself hoping for a Philly-L.A. finals this year, good storylines, good matchup, good colour scheme.

I wasn't so upset when the Canucks lost to LA. They are a good team. I was more upset at the fact that we didnt show up to play until game 3 thereby digging us a big hole that we couldn't come back. Had we played the whole series it could have easily gone to a game 6 or 7.

LA is a good team with a good goaltender, and personally i hope they make it to the west finals. I'm rooting for them and the Coyotes for a West final match-up.

Sorry but i disagree. The team should feel like crap for getting beat 4-1 by LA. They showed NO passion. Same old interviews after, same old boring press conference from AV. This team needs a kick up the ass.

Archived