Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Nicklas Jensen 7Th Best Winger In The Ohl According To Hockey's Future

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#61 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

Hence-when you talk about Cody "the slamming salmon" Hodgson, the trade could have been made this summer.
Hence-when you talk about Grabner, personally I prefer Ballard.

Hence-when you talk about Jensen, I'd prefer he and Jensen have a good year developing with Kassian the Badassian in the AHL.

Mike Gillis is not dumb, its so easy for everyone to forget he got Ehrhoff for Patrick White,. How come know ones complaining about that one?

Just thought I'd fix it up for you ;)

Edited by Steven Stamkos' Mullet, 02 May 2012 - 08:13 PM.

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

Gaudreau has one NHL goal whereas all your "prized" prospects have none.

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#62 nowhereman

nowhereman

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:59 PM

Sidney Crosby's 102 point, 18 year old rookie year says hi.

Crosby is superhuman and one of the most talented players of the last 50 years.

I would agree that some nineteen year old players ARE capable of playing in high pressure situations but Crosby isn't the best example.
Posted Image

#63 uber_pwnzor

uber_pwnzor

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:02 AM

Crosby is superhuman and one of the most talented players of the last 50 years.

I would agree that some nineteen year old players ARE capable of playing in high pressure situations but Crosby isn't the best example.

Speaking of super human: wasn't John Tavares supposed to be almost as good as Crosby?

#64 timberz21

timberz21

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:27 AM

Jensen makes the Kassian acquisition confusing.

Kassian is more of a Lucic-Bertuzzi type of player

Jensen is more of a Rick Nash type. (Wish he can become as good as Nash).

Size doesn't always means being physical, means and dirty. Size means he won't get annihilated by the defenseman like other small players, puck protection, harder to check.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.