The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Tsn] Radulov, Kostitsyn Benched By Preds

woot

WHat good is benching them going to do? You just bring th morale down and blow it up way bigger than it is. Wait till the playoffs are done reprimand them by trading them away. If I were a Nashville season ticket holder I would be choked at management for benching them.

Radulov's attitude is well documented. The only reason he came back to the NHL is because his agent told him he could ride the coat-tails of the team (who already did the hard work in the regular season by qualifying for the playoffs) and get a shot at the cup and burn the last year of his entry level contract and become an RFA.

I'm really surprised Radulov even came back here. By all accounts he was being treated like a mega-star in Russia and making HUGE money (equal or more than he'd make in the NHL as a UFA because of the minimal tax there).

I hope Weber, Legwand, Fisher, Suter - the supposed leaders of the team - let him know how he's letting the whole organization down - not that he'd care anyway, but just to make him feel like more of a loser than he already is.

Archived