The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Erik Karlsson

Karlsson overtook Spezza as the catalyst of the team this season. No chance in hell that Murray can't/won't sign him. If Gillis was to trade for Karlsson, it starts with Kesler + Edler. In other words, no chance it happens for both teams.

But boy would he and the Sedin's look brilliant on the PP together

i love karlsson. I would trade them both Ballard AND Edler and Raymond for Karlsson, then sign him 2 years for $7mil. Ottawa would get two ready to play defensemen on their lineup. For what Karlsson will demand from Ottawa, they can now have two defensemen.

We can fit Karlsson at 7mil if both almost just on Ballard and Raymond alone. Losing Edler and Luongo's contract will give us alot more wiggle room.

Edler's contract would cover the increase for Schneider (maybe $3mil a year?) and combined with Lu's contract, we MAY have upwards up $6mil to spend.

If we can trade Luongo/Schroeder back to Florida for Fleishmann and Garrisson, we'd be good to go!

Sedins - Burrows

Booth - Kesler - Higgins

Fleishmann - Pahlsson - Hansen

Volpatti - Lapierre - Kassian

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Karlsson - Garrison

Salo - Tanev

Schneider

Lack

Done!

i love karlsson. I would trade them both Ballard AND Edler and Raymond for Karlsson, then sign him 2 years for $7mil. Ottawa would get two ready to play defensemen on their lineup. For what Karlsson will demand from Ottawa, they can now have two defensemen.

We can fit Karlsson at 7mil if both almost just on Ballard and Raymond alone. Losing Edler and Luongo's contract will give us alot more wiggle room.

Edler's contract would cover the increase for Schneider (maybe $3mil a year?) and combined with Lu's contract, we MAY have upwards up $6mil to spend.

If we can trade Luongo/Schroeder back to Florida for Fleishmann and Garrisson, we'd be good to go!

Sedins - Burrows

Booth - Kesler - Higgins

Fleishmann - Pahlsson - Hansen

Volpatti - Lapierre - Kassian

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Karlsson - Garrison

Salo - Tanev

Schneider

Lack

Done!

Archived