The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jersey Help: Real Or Fake?

A VERY easy way i use to tell if the jersey i see around me are fake or not is by looking at the shoulder patch.

Fake jerseys will usually have a patch with a hockey stick that is A lot thinner than a real one and it is sewed on seperatly.

return it because even if u won it the place advertised a fake jersey as a real one, so you are in position of power here because reebok and the canucks could sue them, so i would ask for a 250 dollar check to buy one or a real jersey. worked for me when the place i brought a car from tried giving me a fake one too.

Do you think I could take It to a store like sportchek or sportmart and return it there? They sell fake jerseys don't they? (well I'm sure they want people to think they're real). We called the manager of the raffle and they apologized and said its original cost was around 240 which is bs unless they were ripped off too

hey everyone, just wondering if you guys could help me out. I won this Kesler jersey the other day and as soon as I saw it I was certain that it wasn't an authentic jersey. Can't really put my finger on it but something just seemed different about it (the letters just seem a bit fatter and closer together). What do you guys think?

141jos8.jpg14vkc50.jpg

w132ub.jpg2hmzsw2.jpg

-added pics of the jersey inside out

• 3 weeks later...

Archived