The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coach Av Staying Silent

On hockey central yesturday they talked about how AV still has not broke his silence and that there might be something going on there. Every coach after the season ends is supose to meet the media and talk about the year they had. WHen MG did his year end presser, AV was not there and they said he will be available later on in the week. It is very unusual for a coach to stay silent like this. Maybe he just dosent wana answer questions about Luongo? Anyone know whats going on here?

On hockey central yesturday they talked about how AV still has not broke his silence and that there might be something going on there. Every coach after the season ends is supose to meet the media and talk about the year they had. WHen MG did his year end presser, AV was not there and they said he will be available later on in the week. It is very unusual for a coach to stay silent like this. Maybe he just dosent wana answer questions about Luongo? Anyone know whats going on here?

If Av doesnt come back get ready for the Mac T science project. This team will be run into the ground with agonizingly terrible offense and the best trap system money can buy. If mac T is coach I will do what I did in the Cloutier years and be much less involved in my beloved Canucks season.

If Av doesnt come back get ready for the Mac T science project. This team will be run into the ground with agonizingly terrible offense and the best trap system money can buy. If mac T is coach I will do what I did in the Cloutier years and be much less involved in my beloved Canucks season.

Archived