Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Could The Whole Luongo Trade-List-Media-Explosion Be A Brilliant Ploy By Gillis?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#31 Burnsey

Burnsey

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:04 AM

your way too bored, but i did enjoy this topic. Imagine if they actually did all that, how crazy would that be? haha

team-canada-jarome-iginla-photo.jpg

#32 briana

briana

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:20 AM

Luongo is not coming back to Vancouver...no matter what....

After 2 years of all the fanbase wanting him out of Vancouver..plus all the media, all the criticism all over..I can honestly say Vancouver fans have no idea who this man is.

He is a proud individual...and he will not put up with this another year..he wants out of Vancouver..no matter what....he wont put his wife and children thru this another year.

HIs condo was put for sale and he has packed his bags permanently.

So start thinking about signing Schneider long term...cause otherwise you will end up with no goalies.

#33 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,219 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:48 AM

After 2 years of all the fanbase wanting him out of Vancouver..plus all the media, all the criticism all over..I can honestly say Vancouver fans have no idea who this man is.

He is a proud individual...and he will not put up with this another year..he wants out of Vancouver..no matter what....he wont put his wife and children thru this another year.

So start thinking about signing Schneider long term...cause otherwise you will end up with no goalies.

You mean his wife and family that live in Florida? .. yes .. it must be terribly traumatic for them .. maybe a few million dollars will sooth her pain .. send her shopping in New York .. I am sure the nanny can handle the children .. there, there .. you will be alright now .. those bad fans and media hacks ..

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#34 Joejoeyjoel

Joejoeyjoel

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:02 AM

I think the fans here think Luongo is a child.... The real decision will come down to Gillis. If he gets an offer he can't refuse for Schneider, he will take it. He knows that the fans will warm back up to Luongo if trading Schneider will add some amazing pieces to this team.

Don't get me wrong, I think Schneider has the potential to be one of the best goalies in the league, but, if you can add better pieces to this team with Luongo in net, I'd be more than happy.

I'm glad my far fetched conspiracy theory got some people thinking.... and yes this theory has some what ifs, but, who says gms don't ever gamble with what ifs? Isn't everything a what if in sports?

By the way, I was outside when I made this topic and it's raining now.... any suggestions to cure today's boredom?

#35 questforthecup

questforthecup

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:31 AM

it's too elaborate to actually happen...

kind of like the NHL conspiracies against Canadian teams

but it could happen inadvertently...improbable but possible

#36 canucksnihilist

canucksnihilist

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:51 AM

yes, it's probably true.

and we never visited the moon, the aliens built the pyramids, and the cia flew planes into the twin towers.

although I think the hollow earth conspiracy is the one that is more hilarious:

http://www.manolith....-theories-ever/

#37 Mad_Duck

Mad_Duck

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:01 PM

yes, it's probably true.

and we never visited the moon, the aliens built the pyramids, and the cia flew planes into the twin towers.

although I think the hollow earth conspiracy is the one that is more hilarious:

http://www.manolith....-theories-ever/

My favourite conspiracy theory is that "9/11 was an inside job" was an inside job! :shock:
I put the F U in Fun!

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.