The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread

sooo, i'm trying to play through the single player missions, and on the second mission, while carrying the guy, it keeps freezing, it's getting frustrating, apparently this is a issue for a number of consoles... how was this bug not worked out is beyond me... guess i'll wait for a new patch before trying to boot it up again. i gotta say, my first CoD experience is fairly lackluster, though what little I did get to play was enjoyable.

sooo, i'm trying to play through the single player missions, and on the second mission, while carrying the guy, it keeps freezing, it's getting frustrating, apparently this is a issue for a number of consoles... how was this bug not worked out is beyond me... guess i'll wait for a new patch before trying to boot it up again. i gotta say, my first CoD experience is fairly lackluster, though what little I did get to play was enjoyable.

well i figured out how to avoid the freeze, just crouch behind the log instead of following my cover and crouching behind the rock. i haven't hit a freeze since. the game's pretty good, and a lot of fun. I also dabbled with the online for a bit, the first match was... ugh. but soon i got up to speed. the heavy class is my bread and butter, for sure.

Edit: the boat's my favorite multiplayer level of those that I've played, for sure.

Archived