Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

[Official] Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread

I've played it quite a bit, it's a little smoother with some things added in. But it's just the same old cod with a different campaign and slightly better graphics.

I've been a huge fanboy of this franchise as well. After this cod I won't be buying the new one.

Good game, however the menus and gun sounds are horrendous.

* I'm not much of a gamer, stick to the basics ( NHL / COD / GTA for the most part).

What league did you guys get put in? For those of you who have done your competitive matches.

I've played it quite a bit, it's a little smoother with some things added in. But it's just the same old cod with a different campaign and slightly better graphics.

I've been a huge fanboy of this franchise as well. After this cod I won't be buying the new one.

Well i hear from my friends BO2 is sick however I'm not sure if I can trust COD with my money.....Black Ops and MW3 were so bad....

Well i hear from my friends BO2 is sick however I'm not sure if I can trust COD with my money.....Black Ops and MW3 were so bad....

So I finally picked up a copy today to come home and find a "Cannot connect to servers at this time notice" Hasnt worked once since I got it today.

From reading the COD:BLOPS2 xbox forum it seems like anyone playing on xbox and using telus has had this problem today. Anyone know what the heck is going on?

Me neither. I checked some other forums and it appears that quite a few people are having this problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon

I tried about 20 minutes ago, and didn't have issue.

Unfortunately I have to work.... so will hope that I can connect again later tonight.