The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread

damn its soo annoying not having a bluetooth and playing with noobs....

noone builds the damn parts, noone knows to turn on the power, noone sticks together, opening doors at retarded times.... then there are the morons who drop out of the game cause they die..

Is anyone having to deal with an overload of carrier and hijack levels? Doesn't matter what game mode I play, these are coming up way too frequently. There's probably 4-5 maps I still haven't even played, but I've easily been to hijack and carrier 20+ times.

Also... Holy campers. Hopefully when people get used to the maps this will die down.

this game is virtually unplayable unless you're with a group.

people who play CoD are literally the most retarded people on the planet. no concept of how to play an FPS, no idea how to complete objectives. It's like everyone on my team is 3-15 in death match, and in CTF or a point control match, they don't even try for an objective.

frustrating.

Im upset with ho online is, it's so frustrating. I loved MW3, but in this game I cannot seem to do good. My kd has dropped 30 points since the release day, and is about 30-35 points lower than my MW3 KDR. People seem to always come up from behind, ALWAYS and the guns are eh for me right now.

Is anyone having to deal with an overload of carrier and hijack levels? Doesn't matter what game mode I play, these are coming up way too frequently. There's probably 4-5 maps I still haven't even played, but I've easily been to hijack and carrier 20+ times.

Also... Holy campers. Hopefully when people get used to the maps this will die down.

Im upset with ho online is, it's so frustrating. I loved MW3, but in this game I cannot seem to do good. My kd has dropped 30 points since the release day, and is about 30-35 points lower than my MW3 KDR. People seem to always come up from behind, ALWAYS and the guns are eh for me right now.

I hear ya. My kd in black ops over the past 8 months has been hovering around 1.8-2.0... I'm currently at .73. No matter what I do someone seems to be behind me. Everything seems like such a clusterf**k.

There is a pretty huge disperency between the lower tier and upper tier guns. I'm currently 13, and it's so hard to compete with these guys at 45-50.

Archived