The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dissappointed In The Fans Like Never Before

Merci

The way everyone has attacked Booth, I honestly can see why people hate the Canucks.

You are all as bitter and hateful as people who call out the Sedins, Burrows, and Lapierre for being divers.

Ignorant, stupid, and judgmental over tweets meant to bring joy and morale in a group who is down as they can be.

For shame. For shame you attack the joy and light those who attempt to brighten the world with. Makes a Bruin joke and he gets nothing but called a monster for hunting animals for sport.

You are the weakness in the world that cheers for men far greater than you will ever hope to be.

Edit: K close it I'll have my showdown with Ed another time.

Plus a million!!! Society is soft, a large number of people in my family are hunters/fishers and they are kind law abiding citizens with good morals. If u think hunting is wrong then better put up a big protest during the Fraser river salmon run. Cause fishing is just as "sick". Society is soft

I don't remember people attacking Booth?

I saw comments about how it's bad to kill animals but I think most were overreacting, and with little knowledge of hunting.

That's about it, you shouldn't accuse people of things that didn't happen.

Funny thing is, people eat fast food every day. I don't think they realize how the animals are treated throughout their short and miserable lives before arriving in the form of that burger or fried chicken. Animal farming is a thousand times worse than hunting which is completely legal.

Maybe I take this so personally because I've been a secular humanist since I was 13.

Booth is as Christian as can be and is one of the few religious people I know keeps it to himself in terms of preaching.

I am enraged so many little kids are hating on this guy and I just can't help it.

Funny thing is, people eat fast food every day. I don't think they realize how the animals are treated throughout their short and miserable lives before arriving in the form of that burger or fried chicken. Animal farming is a thousand times worse than hunting which is completely legal.

Well I did, and u said he has been attack and he hasn't, people just disagree with the point of hunting.

and anyone getting mad over the tweets needs to lighten up, I loved it, if the Bruins are unhappy with it that's kind of understandable.

But I don't think any Canucks fans attacked him, your probably just reading tweets in response from Bruins fans.

Wow ! I'm just a 3 months newbie on CDC and is this what the summers looks like on CDC ????

Should be a fun summer reading some of those threads

But I think I'll find something else to do than reading some of those redundant threads, like: camping, swimming, canoeing, hiking, golfing, enjoying the sun if it ever comes out, and have few beers now & then. :bigblush:

Archived