The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dissappointed In The Fans Like Never Before

Merci

Merci, don't be so self-righteous.. Do you think you speak on behalf of all good and decent fans in Vancouver? You don't, and there's nothing wrong with people expressing their opinions regarding Booth.

In fact, by tweeting what he does, isn't this what he is after? He could send this picture to his friends, but no, he posts it for the world to see.

This thread should be in the already existing Booth Bruin thread. IBTL.

Anyhow OP, you're complaining about perceived complaints you are feeling that posters on this forum are making about Booth and his recent hunting escapade. Two negatives don't make a positive and your sensitivity doesn't help either.

Secondly, Booth is welcome to his opinions - he tweets them, that's for sure. You're welcome to your opinions. So are the others on this board. Just because some of the posters aren't impressed with Booth for his recent tweets doesn't mean they're right. Doesn't mean you're right, either.

This is a democracy where freedom of speech is accepted and tolerated. You are going to have to either accept it, or you can keep complaining.

Merci, don't be so self-righteous.. Do you think you speak on behalf of all good and decent fans in Vancouver? You don't, and there's nothing wrong with people expressing their opinions regarding Booth.

In fact, by tweeting what he does, isn't this what he is after? He could send this picture to his friends, but no, he posts it for the world to see.

You don't even try to respond to any points but one's you can skew Ed.

I blatantly ask how can you demonize an event that is so positive in perspective of the rest of the world and you just bash me more.

I don't hate you but as a human being to another human being I want to understand how you come to your conclusions.

No more cheap shots.

Maybe I take this so personally because I've been a secular humanist since I was 13.

Booth is as Christian as can be and is one of the few religious people I know keeps it to himself in terms of preaching.

I am enraged so many little kids are hating on this guy and I just can't help it.

Guest BuckFoston

Way to go and make a Canucks thread a fat soap box for some secular humanist BS.

In fact, I am going to make you solely responsible for my impending drunken stupor.

Merci, for nothing.

The way everyone has attacked Booth, I honestly can see why people hate the Canucks.

You are all as bitter and hateful as people who call out the Sedins, Burrows, and Lapierre for being divers.

Ignorant, stupid, and judgmental over tweets meant to bring joy and morale in a group who is down as they can be.

For shame. For shame you attack the joy and light those who attempt to brighten the world with. Makes a Bruin joke and he gets nothing but called a monster for hunting animals for sport.

You are the weakness in the world that cheers for men far greater than you will ever hope to be.

Edit: K close it I'll have my showdown with Ed another time.

Special Ed owning Merci seems to be a ritual here. What a pointless, and, genuinely self-serving pile of hot feces this thread is. Religion and bear hunting...this is what we are arguing about? Some like both, I personally like niether- did I just attack those that do? And your thread title and ultimately your original post confuse the subject; are you dissapointed with fans (or lack of) of bear hunting, or fans of hockey? Each is entitled to their own opinion, deal with it....

Edit:

soapbox.gif

Archived