The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Itt We Post Links To Good Independent Canadian Bands/artists

JoGuitar

A few simple rules:

1.The link must link to a free audio/video source.

YouTube, Sound Cloud, Myspace, GrooveShark etc.

2. Feel free to embed

3. This thread differs from the "What are you listening to?" thread in that it is a chance to expose others to artists others may never have heard of that are Canadian only.

4. It would be helpful if you posted a link to the artists page so that others can find out if they are touring in their area any time soon, especially with festival season approaching.

5. Please focus on those artists that do not have a major label pressence/distribution unless the specific artists is still trying to break into the industry.

Good Music Alert!

I happen to be an audio engineer who works with a ton of Canadian touring artists. The point of this thread is to encourage MORE people to support our local Artists and perhaps share some others have never heard of. This is not about snobbery or an "I knew them when" attitude. This is about exposure for deserving musicians.

Disclaimer: I am independent of any affiliation with any particular artist or label. Just a big music fan who happens to mix live music in Canada.

Good Music Alert!

I happen to be an audio engineer who works with a ton of Canadian touring artists. The point of this thread is to encourage MORE people to support our local Artists and perhaps share some others have never heard of. This is not about snobbery or an "I knew them when" attitude. This is about exposure for deserving musicians.

Disclaimer: I am independent of any affiliation with any particular artist or label. Just a big music fan who happens to mix live music in Canada.

Archived