Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Listening To Sports On Iphone.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 tracyjordan

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

Hi guys I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to listen to games on your iPhone for free.

And also is there any ways to listen to baseball games on the iPhone ?

Any input is appreciated.

#2 Aladeen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,442 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

yup if you get the Bell Media app it lets you stream Team 1040, TSN 1050, TSN 1290, TSN 990. If you get an app like wunderRadio it lets you stream nearly any radio station but it costs money to DL I believe (There may be others like it for free though). I am not sure what Baseball stations there are but I am sure WunderRadio has them all.
Posted Image

#3 y0shi

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

Any specific team you want to listen to? You should look for the local radio stations' apps.

CDCGML Posted Image - Tampa Bay Lightning

#4 Rookie Magic

Rookie Magic

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

TuneIn Radio is great for listening to the radio. There's an MLB.TV app which I think has radio for all the games. If you have a premium MLB account you can watch all the games on your mobile device.

#5 iLLmAtlc

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

For jays you can get the Rogers radio app and they let you listen to sportsnet.
Posted Image

#6 canucks.bradley

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:08 PM

as everyone said, find the station said team is broadcasted on and then search for the iphone app of said station.

keeping in mind, if you use cell data for streaming you will have to pay for it
Posted Image
3000th post - September, 2010

K guys I nd hlp fast. Im @ a girls I rly like & txtng from my iphone. I did a #2 in the bathroom and it plugged, water is almost overflowing toilet. Srsly I dunno wut 2 do somebody help!

Watch Bowness somehow mess up Tampa Bay's already amazing 2 powerplay units...he'll probably tell Stamkos to do drop passes from centre ice, take him out from the faceoff dot, and place him infront of the goalie :lol:

#7 Jaimito

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,450 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

TuneIn Radio is great for listening to the radio. There's an MLB.TV app which I think has radio for all the games. If you have a premium MLB account you can watch all the games on your mobile device.

tunein is nice for all platforms, not just iphone

can get team 1040, cknw, all sorts of stations across n america.
Posted Image

#8 -Goose-

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,586 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

TuneIn radio. Has pretty much every radio channel in north america.

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.