Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

In Lu We Trust

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#61 6string

6string

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:43 PM

I am a massive Luongo fan but it's easy to understand that a younger goalie with almost the same elite levels as luongo is up and coming and still has potential to get even better...

the smart logical choice would be to keep schneider cause at the moment he's playing like he should be a number 1 and he's a lot younger..

and cheaper too

#62 SukhKular

SukhKular

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:32 AM

I am a massive Luongo fan but it's easy to understand that a younger goalie with almost the same elite levels as luongo is up and coming and still has potential to get even better...

the smart logical choice would be to keep schneider cause at the moment he's playing like he should be a number 1 and he's a lot younger..

Only thing to do is wait and see. No matter who moves, they will probably both be successful.

yup, we trust he will be traded to a team on his short list, good luck roberto

If such a list exists. It's just speculation so far.
I'm saying Aladeen a lot because http://forum.canucks...dpost__10922428

I bet when Schneider turns 38, he will have broken all of Luongo's records.

Posted Image

General Manager of Buffalo Sabres; CDC Omega League; CM Connected; NHL 13; [[[[PS3]]]]

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.