The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man Trading Hodgson Is Coming Back To Bite Us...

hockeyfan90

If we still had Hodgson we could've traded kesler for a top goal scorer etc... and Hodgson would've easy been able to take Kesler's role as 2nd line center. Damn I know Hodgson wanted out and more ice time but why couldn't they wait till the end of the playoffs!

If we still had Hodgson we could've traded kesler for a top goal scorer etc... and Hodgson would've easy been able to take Kesler's role as 2nd line center. Damn I know Hodgson wanted out and more ice time but why couldn't they wait till the end of the playoffs!

Why didn't Mike Gillis trade the Twins rights to Toronto then we would of had Seguin or Hall?

Why didn't the Canucks give up Raymond over Grabner even though he came into camp not prepared?

Why Why Why Why Why Why

What if the Canucks picked Hoff over Juice?

What if the Canucks drafted Hamilton?

What if the Canucks scored in Game 7?

What if Lafyette scored?

What if Sharp scored?

I didn't say he's better than Kesler. Right now obviously Kesler is better but Hodgson has more upside and greater potential. And I wanted to trade Kesler instead of Hodgson because Kesler is more valuable right now and would fetch us someone greater. Hodgson would have not gotten us a top 6 forward lol

Archived