The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Liberace's Proposal To My Getzlaf, Perry & Ryan Thread

Yeah, Anaheim doesn't really need to rebuild, they need to RELOAD. They have the money to do it. That is why I feel they need to trade at least 2 of their big 3 to get more rounded and more talent up and down their lineup, rather than one line and 3 others who struggle to get points like last year. Plus they need to get a younger core.

After my trades for all 3 to Vancouver, they get about million in cap space after Kesler, Booth, Purcell, Edler & Gragnani get inserted in. They'll need to put Smith-Pelly in the minors as he was rushed into the NHL, let Blake, Hagman & Parros walk. Trade Lydman for a pick and/or prospect. That gives the an axtra $11 million, plus the $4 million, plus the extra $9 they had in the first place, plus whatever the salary cap goes up.

They should get a #1 defender, trade on of their left handed defenders for a right handed defenseman and a depth forward (Sbisa).

My trade was: Luca Sbisa + ANA 2012 3rd to Colorado for Ryan O'Byrne & Jamie McGinn (RFA)

Then they re-sign: Selanne, Koivu, Pelley & Brookbank

Then the sign: Parise, Suter, Semin, Gaustad, Prust & Barch

Their lineup is now this on July 2nd:

Parise Kesler Selanne

Booth Koivu Semin

McGinn Cogliano Purcell

Belesky Gaustad Prust

Pelley, Barch

Suter Visnovsky

Edler O'Byrne

Fowler Beachemin

Gragnani Brookbank

Hiller & Deslauriers

SOLID. BETTER THAN BEFORE.

Its no knock on Kesler at all, its just upgrading at grading at center with Staal.

I like the fact that instead of Kesler for Getzlaf, you tried Kesler for Perry or Ryan, its a change.

I'd prefer Perry, then get Jordan Staal. Then sign Parise if Anaheim doesn't in my proposal. :P

Yeah, Anaheim doesn't really need to rebuild, they need to RELOAD. They have the money to do it. That is why I feel they need to trade at least 2 of their big 3 to get more rounded and more talent up and down their lineup, rather than one line and 3 others who struggle to get points like last year. Plus they need to get a younger core.

After my trades for all 3 to Vancouver, they get about million in cap space after Kesler, Booth, Purcell, Edler & Gragnani get inserted in. They'll need to put Smith-Pelly in the minors as he was rushed into the NHL, let Blake, Hagman & Parros walk. Trade Lydman for a pick and/or prospect. That gives the an axtra $11 million, plus the $4 million, plus the extra $9 they had in the first place, plus whatever the salary cap goes up.

They should get a #1 defender, trade on of their left handed defenders for a right handed defenseman and a depth forward (Sbisa).

My trade was: Luca Sbisa + ANA 2012 3rd to Colorado for Ryan O'Byrne & Jamie McGinn (RFA)

Then they re-sign: Selanne, Koivu, Pelley & Brookbank

Then the sign: Parise, Suter, Semin, Gaustad, Prust & Barch

Their lineup is now this on July 2nd:

Parise Kesler Selanne

Booth Koivu Semin

McGinn Cogliano Purcell

Belesky Gaustad Prust

Pelley, Barch

Suter Visnovsky

Edler O'Byrne

Fowler Beachemin

Gragnani Brookbank

Hiller & Deslauriers

SOLID. BETTER THAN BEFORE.

Its no knock on Kesler at all, its just upgrading at grading at center with Staal.

I like the fact that instead of Kesler for Getzlaf, you tried Kesler for Perry or Ryan, its a change.

I'd prefer Perry, then get Jordan Staal. Then sign Parise if Anaheim doesn't in my proposal. :P

Guest BuckFoston

I just saw a video of Perry and Getzlaf pulling a Rad/Kosty while dancing terribly to bad music in a Finnish nightclub at 3 in the morning...

Do we still want them?

Archived