The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows Injury

fourlinesdeep

Boo, Hiss

I hope he's okay. I was really hoping this would be a great opportunity for people to think of Alex in a positive light. He's a very good player, but no one outside gives him any credit; they think he's only shining because of the Sedins.

Looked like a concussion for sure. Probably done for the tournament. although he might stick around and cheer his teammates on. I'm no Mark Recchi, but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't fly right away with a concussion, anyway.

I really hope Burrows is going to be okay, never like to see a guy wobble like that :sadno:

Also, I desperately hope that the majority of the commenters on TSN burn and die in a raging fire for the cr@p they are spouting. Its NEVER ok to rejoice in a players injury.

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-11372-400x250.jpg

Like others have said, Hodgson did the same thing and didn't have a concussion. And Henrik for sure looked like he had one after the Brown hit.

Just because a player is wobbly doesn't mean they automatically have a concussion. Just hope for the best. Hopefully he can return for at least a few games down the stretch.

Archived