The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows Injury

fourlinesdeep

Just watched the game on PVR. Yowsa, I don't recommend watching it is slow mo - the right side of his head literally bounced off the ice. He got elbowed in the neck by Kopechy (former BlackHawk) then was falling down just as Barank was coming up ice and fell over him. Stupid Blackhawks.

I hope he's ok. Thinking of you Burr!

Oh man he looked pretty woozy

I hope he's ok and that he is able to return to the tournament. This is a unique opportunity for him and he was so excited about representing Canada. I certainly hope his experience lasts longer than 2 periods of a game.

Get well soon my love

Commentors, not commentators.

Basically classless trolls who think they're being funny by posting disparaging remarks about Burrows in the "comments" section of the TSN article. FWIW, most of them are getting plenty of "thumbs down" votes for their stupidity.

He'll be fine. It's May. He's got months to recover. This is the first time in a long time that anyone from the Canucks have had the chance to play at the World's. Do you really think that a guy that came from playing ball hockey and then the ECHL is going to say no to a TEAM CANADA invite?

when your NHL season is done and you get invited to play for your country (for the first time as well), it's a good chance your going to go. I hope he is ok, and hopefully nothing too serious (such as a concussion). He has a long summer now to rest up and lets see not only him but the whole team come in for training pumped up and ready for another good season.

Archived