The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Ex-Canucks Do You Support?

The Stanchion

From the remaining teams in the playoffs I'd say Mitchell and Pyatt

From all the teams I'd say Ohlund. Brendan Morrison as well but he always seems to be on teams I despise like Calgary and Chicago so cheering for him is getting awfully hard to do.

ohlund and grabner and glass above all others (imo). Then i would go with willie, jovo and bert and bmo.

most hated former canuck ..thats easy, messier

(edit, also coho ..class act. maybe he didn't want to be here, but he always said the right things)

#You'reSpellingItWrong

I'm wearing a Canucks 44 Bertuzzi tee shirt right now, so I guess that answers for me. I cheer for all ex Canucks, unless they're playing my real team.

(and to save people the trouble of arguing about the link, I've removed it and we'll post the article here instead)

I have always loved and cheered Ryan Kesler so I haven't emotionally been attached to other players but the "core".

Not former Canucks but Canadian and American players from the World Juniors I have watched, I've become fond of and do follow alot more players and teams then the Canucks because of my addiction to hockey! Although I have to admit I cheer on Wellwood like he is still a Canuck! Wore my two favorite numbers 13 and 42.

Can't pick Mitchell because I hate the Kings. Mainly Doughty, and I don't care for Brown, Richards or Carter.

Can pick Bernier because of Brodeur mainly, would be nice to see him end his magnificent career with another cup.

Probably pick Pyatt, not just because of all the former Canucks, but because hearing that Phoenix won the cup is just funny in its own way.

Archived