The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Just For Fun - The Sedins

To me it's like a marriage; you get married when you're young, you have your ups and downs along the way, but you stay married until you die, even if you at certain points had the ability to dump your fiansey and move in with a much younger, and more attractive person.

To me it's like a marriage; you get married when you're young, you have your ups and downs along the way, but you stay married until you die, even if you at certain points had the ability to dump your fiansey and move in with a much younger, and more attractive person.

Stamkos, Herman and picks???? Way too much. Why would TB give up a star not even in his prime and Herman for the Sedins whose best years are either now or maybe past. TB would laugh and then politely pass.

Age becomes a huge issue in valuing nhlers.

To me its like a marriage; you get married when you;re young, you have your ups and downs along the way, but you stay married until you die, even if you at certain points had the ability to dump your fiansey and move in with a much younger, and more attractive person.

Seriously Uber... ditch the left wing radical swedish communist party logo. This is not a site for political propaganda!

Wouldn't the be something if down the road you gotta be unselfish and send your wife to a contender so she has one more real shot at the cup lol.. In compensation you get 2 or 3 young ones back plus a 1st round draft pick that you ship off to college to develop

to ana: sedins

to van: getzlaf, perry

i would do this deal any day of the week.....getzy, perry, kesler, burrows, bieksa, lapierre and kassian....we would be so loved around the league, i can guarantee it

To me its like a marriage; you get married when you;re young, you have your ups and downs along the way, but you stay married until you die, even if you at certain points had the ability to dump your fiansey and move in with a much younger, and more attractive person.

Seriously Uber... ditch the left wing radical swedish communist party logo. This is not a site for political propaganda!

To TB: Daniel Sedin, Luongo, 2nd

TO Van: Stamkos, 1st, Connolly

To Columbus: Henrik Sedin, Rights to Raymond.

To Van: Nash, 1st, 2nd

Burrows - Stamkos - Nash

Booth - Kesler - Connolly

Higgins - Schroeder- Hansen

Lapierre - Malhotra - Kassian/Jensen

Pick Murray and Dumba/Rielly with 2nd and 10th picks

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Salo

Murray - Tanev

Dump Ballard; Win Cups

Actually Scratch all that, I like those Swedish guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived