The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canuck Beers

Xur

Hey just read this article:

http://content.usato.../1#.T6R5C1LLmtg

CROSBY TEARS - $6.50 tulip

STRONG ALE (8.7%ABV)... WHINE-LIKE IN "HONOR" OF ITS NAMESAKE... ORANGE HUED LIKE THE TEAM THAT SENT HIM HOME FOR THE SUMMER... THE PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO A PLAYOFF RUN

And I was wondering with the abundance of awesome micro breweries in BC, Do any of you know of any beers named after a Canuck, past or present? And if you do, where I could go and sample such a glorious thing?

Or how about some fictitious Canuck beers or breweries for example:

The Pavel Brewery

or

The Linden Ale - Aged to perfection

You know if I was in the NHL and the rival teams fans hated me as much as Philly hates Crosby, I would be honored. You're obviously doing something right if they hate you that much. People don't hate bad players (or teams for that matter).

how about "The most hated Ale in America"

or "Not Canada's Beer"

oh i got one..

Beer name : The Ale' X Burrows.

Slogan: " This Burrows Got Bite"

no you can not use this its mine all mine.... but he is french Canadian right.... hmmm maybe a maple syrup inspired Beer.

i need to get to work on this.

how about "The most hated Ale in America"

or "Not Canada's Beer"

oh i got one..

Beer name : The Ale' X Burrows.

Slogan: " This Burrows Got Bite"

no you can not use this its mine all mine.... but he is french Canadian right.... hmmm maybe a maple syrup inspired Beer.

i need to get to work on this.

You know if I was in the NHL and the rival teams fans hated me as much as Philly hates Crosby, I would be honored. You're obviously doing something right if they hate you that much. People don't hate bad players (or teams for that matter).

Archived