Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Not An Easy Job....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#31 Ray_Cathode

Ray_Cathode

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

And how is that supposed to fit under the cap? :blink:

I think that was a modest proposal, as in Jonathan Swift.

#32 Ray_Cathode

Ray_Cathode

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:53 PM

I'm glad that you could see that I wasn't serious about getting four 1st rounders outta T.O.

Having said that, I don't know what it will be....but I think Burke will send us a crazy offer too. He can't afford to take any more chances and needs to make the playoffs. Out of everyone on the market, Lou is his best option.... The only goalie who has proven himself capable of handling a big market like T.O., not a rental that will be gone the following year and someone who is a legitimate starter.

Today, the Canucks and the fans will only be happy if they win the cup....nothing else. And the leafs will go crazy if they just make it to the finals.... Lou is the man!

Oh, you could get four first rounders out of TO for two Kessels.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.