The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Plenty Of Fish Horror Stories

Stefan

I met my best friend of 7 years on CDC. Met him in the old EHM thread back in 06 and we usually helped each other out with where to find roster updates, how to apply..etc. Added each other on MSN since it was easier to communicate about EHM and the Canucks. Eventually after a year it was like "hey, a bunch of friends and I are going to this place, how about you come out" and so forth.

I met my best friend of 7 years on CDC. Met him in the old EHM thread back in 06 and we usually helped each other out with where to find roster updates, how to apply..etc. Added each other on MSN since it was easier to communicate about EHM and the Canucks. Eventually after a year it was like "hey, a bunch of friends and I are going to this place, how about you come out" and so forth.

I tried Plenty of fish a few years back after a really bad break up and I made the mistake of putting that I am bisexual on my profile. The messages I got from both genders even after I posted that I DO NOT Hookup were disgusting and disturbing. The worse for me was when a 50 year old fat guy started sending me really REALLY graphic messages about what he wanted to do to my feet. I haven't gone back onto that site since.

I tried Plenty of fish a few years back after a really bad break up and I made the mistake of putting that I am bisexual on my profile. The messages I got from both genders even after I posted that I DO NOT Hookup were disgusting and disturbing. The worse for me was when a 50 year old fat guy started sending me really REALLY graphic messages about what he wanted to do to my feet. I haven't gone back onto that site since.

Archived