The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Out Of All The Big Names Who Could Possibly Be Available, Who Would Be The Best Fit?

billabong

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dont just pick one because he is the best player or he is your favourite player, pick the one who would fit best with what we got right now and be the most effective.

obviously, if you haft to trade for one of them then it might have a ripple effect throughout the line up but then that just makes it harder to choose...

I want Frans Nielsen. Good play maker, good on shootouts, plays on the Isles' PK as well, has an "A", set career highs last season... dreaming of him, Hamonic and 1st for Lu+ :frantic:

EDIT: EVANDER KANE would be so deadly too, big, strong, 30-goal scorer who's only 20! He almost split the D today in the game against the States

why so many votes for weber? our top 4 defence is among the top of the league... and landing weber and his contract would mean saying goodbye to bieksa, edler, or hamhuis.

really, i dont get it guys... the thread is "who would be the best fit" - weber is probly the best player on the list, but not the best fit. defence wasnt our problem against LA.

sedin sedin nash

booth kesler higgins

burrows pahlsson hansen

best top line in the NHL - and our depth is extremely improved with burrows on the checking line, which becomes a pretty intense looking shutdown line.

This is my pipe dream roster for 2012-13

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Parise - Kesler - Patrick Kane

Moen - Kelly - Gaustad

Higgins - Lapierre - Hansen

Edler - Weber

Hamhuis - Suter

Tanev - Connauton

Schneider

Lack

Cup please :)

A passing RW for the second line is what I think we need. Someone to get Kesler/Booth the puck.

This is my pipe dream roster for 2012-13

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Parise - Kesler - Patrick Kane

Moen - Kelly - Gaustad

Higgins - Lapierre - Hansen

Edler - Weber

Hamhuis - Suter

Tanev - Connauton

Schneider

Lack

Cup please :)

We need either a winger to play with Kesler, or a very good center so we can move Kesler to the wing. Parise and Kane would be fantastic, but what are the odds? Nash has a better chance, since he requested for a trade. On center, I REALLY like Stall, Pavelski would be great too. If we have enough cap space, any of them would be just fantastic.

I didn't like the way Salo spoke about his future, he may come back next year, but not as a Canuck. Weber and Wideman would be great right handed defenseman to pair with Edler. Suter is just so good, everyone will want him, including the Canucks.

Basically, any all star would fit very well in Vancouver, as they would in almost every team.

Yo, Prince Albert; WTF?

Our vaunted defense could not get it up (the ice) against LA, was undersized and susceptible to pressure. Weber solves all these problems. Would I trade Edler to make room for his contract & roster spot;

Snap your fingers bud!

why so many votes for weber? our top 4 defence is among the top of the league... and landing weber and his contract would mean saying goodbye to bieksa, edler, or hamhuis.

really, i dont get it guys... the thread is "who would be the best fit" - weber is probly the best player on the list, but not the best fit. defence wasnt our problem against LA.

sedin sedin nash

booth kesler higgins

burrows pahlsson hansen

best top line in the NHL - and our depth is extremely improved with burrows on the checking line, which becomes a pretty intense looking shutdown line.

Archived