The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Goal Horn Next Season

BobHo

I'd like to see numerous songs tested during preseason and then have a vote on the Nucks site. I wouldn't mind hearing some Metallica or Disturbed like a previius poster mentioned. Seek and Destroy or Warrior...or something like that

The horn is fine, it goes off only once when we score unlike other rinks (Montreal) that blast it 4 or 5 times like a two year old. I agree that the music needs to go old school not any of this new stuff that is out. My sugguestion would be to play Paradise City by G N R before the offical intro starts at the game. People always say how beautiful Vancouver is, so hit it up with that song as the count down clock is going, then hit the intro and U2 when the players come on the ice

First off, I'd like to thank DJ Dave for doing an amazing job this season with the music played between intermissions. I would also like to say that I loved both this year and last year's goal horn. This may be because of superstition, but do you think we need a new goal horn next year to start the season off? I love listening to goal horns when we score, and I wouldn't mind a change at all. Do you guys have any new suggestions for next year, or do you guys think we should stick to the same goal horn?

Archived