The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I've Seen The Future Of This Team...

Bossy

The New Jersey Devils will defeat the Flyers, the Rangers and finally the Kings with Brodeur outplaying Quick in a tight checking 7 game series. An emotional Brodeur will raise the cup after an OT winner by Elias for the last time, the fans in New Jersey will give him an ovation like no other because they know that this will be his last game. In the post game press conference Brodeur will announce his retirement. After cementing himself as the greatest of all time, the 40 year old will retire at the top, the only way he would want to end his career.

Lamoriello will have the task of repleacing a hall of famer. His team still wants to win, they aren't done making runs yet and he needs a goalie that can play now. He does what he always does and makes a big move. He trades Parise's rights for Luongo, replacing Brodeur with the same man that replaced him at the Olympics.

Parise re-signs in Vancouver and is put on a line with Kesler, the Canucks are no longer a one line team...

Parise and Kesler light up the league, scoring on a pace similar the to Sedins. We finish 2nd in the West and dispatch of San Jose in the first round with ease...

Chicago falls in the 2nd and the President Trophy winning Kings lose in the WCF in a rare 1-2 match up...

Who do we meet in the finals? The Vezina winning Luongo and the New Jersey Devils...

Then I woke up.

First off: It would take a hell of a lot more than Parise's negotiating rights for Luongo (i realize it's a joke but still...)

Secondly, if Parise and Kesler lit it up on a Sedin-esque scale the Canucks would probably win a third straight presidents trophy, not second in the west

First off: It would take a hell of a lot more than Parise's negotiating rights for Luongo (i realize it's a joke but still...)

Secondly, if Parise and Kesler lit it up on a Sedin-esque scale the Canucks would probably win a third straight presidents trophy, not second in the west

Guest BuckFoston

Ok there, Morpheus. Is that what the Oracle told you? Remember, she only tells you what you think you need to hear.

The New Jersey Devils will defeat the Flyers, the Rangers and finally the Kings with Brodeur outplaying Quick in a tight checking 7 game series. An emotional Brodeur will raise the cup after an OT winner by Elias for the last time, the fans in New Jersey will give him an ovation like no other because they know that this will be his last game. In the post game press conference Brodeur will announce his retirement. After cementing himself as the greatest of all time, the 40 year old will retire at the top, the only way he would want to end his career.

Lamoriello will have the task of repleacing a hall of famer. His team still wants to win, they aren't done making runs yet and he needs a goalie that can play now. He does what he always does and makes a big move. He trades Parise's rights for Luongo, replacing Brodeur with the same man that replaced him at the Olympics.

Parise re-signs in Vancouver and is put on a line with Kesler, the Canucks are no longer a one line team...

Parise and Kesler light up the league, scoring on a pace similar the to Sedins. We finish 2nd in the West and dispatch of San Jose in the first round with ease...

Chicago falls in the 2nd and the President Trophy winning Kings lose in the WCF in a rare 1-2 match up...

Who do we meet in the finals? The Vezina winning Luongo and the New Jersey Devils...

Then I woke up.

Archived