Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

afesposit

We Need A Captain Like Shane Doan...

101 posts in this topic

That's a terrible argument, and I agree that the Sedins need to fight back or guys will continue to take liberties, especially seeing as they dont have the Charas and Lucics on their team.

This bashing of Henrik as a leader is ridiculous. He's proven himself a true leader during the playoffs this year. He was one of, if not the best player this year. Coming back from the Brown hit was amazing and inspiring.

When you don't deliver the dirty work, it's easier to stay healthy...

C'mon OP. How long have you watched hockey for? When was the last time Doan made the playoffs 2 nd round?? Typical CDC.

Who scored for us. Henrik. who single handedly tried his best against LA. Henrik. Who was the best canuck. Henrik

i cant believe people are still bashing the sedins.. so sad

Yeah we need a captain who gets suspended for elbows and dirty hits.

Yeah!

Who scored for us. Henrik. who single handedly tried his best against LA. Henrik. Who was the best canuck. Henrik

Canucks fans see a player that had a great 1 game, and all of a sudden, "YES YES I RATHER HAVE THAT GUY OVER OUR CAPTAIN." or "I rather have that scrub over an art ross trophy winner."

Noobs everywere.

They don't fight back though... They just take it... 6 punches to the face later, b/c Marchand "felt like it...."

Wouldn't happen to Doan.

I didn't know Daniel was the captain...

Doan is a cowardly D-bag who has never lead anyone to anything, except his horse to water .. he does the janitorial duties on the ice? .. wow .. how admirable ..

Guy is a turd .. look up his stats for fights .. a real bruiser .. but only when he gets to start the fights .. much like Phaneuf and Jarome .. :picard:

The sisters are wimps.. Have to be together at all times.  W/o the other they can't function.... They will never lead this team to a cup.  That's the bottom line... They'd probably rather win a world championship...

Yeah we need a captain who gets suspended for elbows and dirty hits.

Yeah!

Nice job. I didn't really think it was possible to "out-stupid" your previous post, but you proved me wrong....

Is there anyone in this thread who likes both Doan and the Sedin's?

Is there anyone in this thread who likes both Doan and the Sedin's?

If Doan and Henrik Sedin were both on the Canuck roster, who would you make captain?  Doan for sure.