The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Feelings Towards La's Success

So many sour grapes and bandwagoners.

LA is playing GREAT HOCKEY. Their PK is unbelievable (Dustin Brown is beast). Their forecheck is relentless. The D pinch and the forwards support each other in perfect harmony. All 12 forwards and 6 defensemen never take a break, it's like having 18 Jannik Hansen's on the team. Their hockey is definitely NOT BORING. They deserve all the credit and respect they are EARNING.

LA has made many bold moves the last 2 years. Bringing in Richards and Carter, shipping their assets out. Mixing grit, skill, and young guys. Also while adding that veteran workhorse Willie Mitchell.

I was on the Philly bandwagon, but after seeing New Jersey play, I'm cheering for them instead. It'd like to see Kovalchuk and Brodeur in the finals.

LAK vs NJD for the finals. Not sure who I'm going to cheer for...

I want LA to lose. With that said they are playing well and who knows maybe fate has it in for them to go all the way and take Lord Stanley to LA(would end up most of the time in Canada anyways with the players). Besides I'm tired hearing stupid Sedin jokes from the people which include family and friends down here that are Kings fans. I applaud them playing well, but seriously screw em...

LA has a fanbase they dont need support

I've been so angry at the Bruins for so long, I normally feel good for the teams that beat my team in sports and root them on. I need to get back to that as LA beat us fair and square (unlike Boston), and they beat St Louis in dominating fashion. So I'll be happy for LA to make the finals, and I'd really like to see Ovi and the Caps get a crack at the cup as well (as that would mean beating a 1st and 2nd seed as well).

People seem to forget that LA and Washington have both been in the league around the same amount of time as Vancouver and have gone through disappointing season after disappointing season.

If we see an LA - Washington final I will root for both teams.

I am a coward who can't handle being on the losing side. So if they win the cup I will buy LA Kings merchandise and tell everyone I have been a fan my whole life and proceed to mock and tell off everyone else.

It's not like any other LA Kings fans would be able to tell me I am lying. If anything I will be the smartest one there since I know who Alexander Frolov is.

i would rather watch the philly -pittsburgh series or the philly- NJ series than watch the boring hockey that was played in the van -la series .and if our team had been beaten in a series where that sort of hockey had been played i would be feeling a lot better now .

Guest BuckFoston

I DUNNO THEY JUST FU**IN SWEEPES ST LOUIS TUNIT I CANT BELIVE IT I BET MY MONEY ON THEM FOR THE CUP.

I MEAN COME ON THEY TOOK OUT CANUCKS IN 5 GAMES, A PRESIDENTS WINNER TEAM IN 5 GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN TEY SEEP THE SECOND SEED TEAM ST.LOIS CAN U BELIVE IT.

Guest BuckFoston

I do not want Phoenix in the Stanley Cup final let alone winning the cup. How would the game look to people if they saw that a league owned team won the cup. Their Stanley Cup parade would be half a block

Archived