The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rfa Trade That Would Work Great For Both Parties (Nothing To Do With Parise Or Weber)

I would trade Raymond to St.Louis for Chris Stewart.

Stewart sat in the press box for a few ot there playoffs games. For whatever reason he's not working out there. He's a big body who can fight and score.

St.louis would gain some speed that St.louis could use. If we had to give a bit more I'd be fine with that but I think this would be a good start for the Canucks in the offseason. The only thing I worry about Stewart is his attitude and work ethic. Could be a good gamble. Gillis likes projects.

Haha... a years ago everyone on this board was calling him the best PWF in the game.

Now because he hasnt worked out in St. louis he's trash and has no work ethic.

If GIlis was smart, he would do anything reasonable to get him to VAN.

Raymond and a pick or mid level prospect would be a steal and a half.

Haha... a years ago everyone on this board was calling him the best PWF in the game.

Now because he hasnt worked out in St. louis he's trash and has no work ethic.

If GIlis was smart, he would do anything reasonable to get him to VAN.

Raymond and a pick or mid level prospect would be a steal and a half.

I would do it. He can play wing for Kesler

If Kassian does indeed stay with the team next season he could easily jump up and switch spots with Stewart with no question of size and toughness

Stewart on the 4th line over Raymond on the 4th line

I would do it. He can play wing for Kesler

If Kassian does indeed stay with the team next season he could easily jump up and switch spots with Stewart with no question of size and toughness

Stewart on the 4th line over Raymond on the 4th line

His sister, Jessica Stewart lived in my residence building for college. Her brothers (Anthony as well) came to visit. They were such a******* because they think their top s*** and act like they are better than everyone else. Karma hit Anthony as he was put on waivers the next week.

His sister, Jessica Stewart lived in my residence building for college. Her brothers (Anthony as well) came to visit. They were such a******* because they think their top s*** and act like they are better than everyone else. Karma hit Anthony as he was put on waivers the next week.

If we're looking to get bigger and tougher, he'd be the perfect guy. Raymond and Stewart could both use fresh starts with new teams, and I think Stewart still has a lot of potential and could turn into a solid power-forward.

Archived