• Announcements

• StealthNuck

All Threads Must Contain Tags!   07/25/2017

ALL THREADS MUST CONTAIN TAGS   All threads in this forum must contain tags prefixed to topic titles. The purpose of the tags is to eliminate confusion in recent threads lists, and to create an organized and consistent environment. Moderators may immediately lock and thread that does not contain tags.    Tags must be placed at the start of your thread title, following this exact formatting:    [Tag] Thread Title   Here are some of the most used popular tags:    [Proposal]
      A trade, or trades, for next season, or even the off-season.
      [Off-Season]
      FA signings, off-season trades for RFA's, UFA's rights etc...
      [Value Of]
      (A question regarding a players worth, whether from another team, or the Canucks)
      [Speculation] Posting a rumor (with a source of course), but providing why it could be possible for the Canucks to land that player.   [Discussion]
      Thoughts on team trading strategy and composition.   Please feel free to create your own tag if none of these suit your thread.   

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Italia2006

Rfa Trade That Would Work Great For Both Parties (Nothing To Do With Parise Or Weber)

I would trade Raymond to St.Louis for Chris Stewart.

Stewart sat in the press box for a few ot there playoffs games. For whatever reason he's not working out there. He's a big body who can fight and score.

St.louis would gain some speed that St.louis could use. If we had to give a bit more I'd be fine with that but I think this would be a good start for the Canucks in the offseason. The only thing I worry about Stewart is his attitude and work ethic. Could be a good gamble. Gillis likes projects.

Stewart has 0 work ethic

Might have to throw in a pick but I'd do it

I know Chris Stewart. I don't want him on this team. He is an a**hole

Haha... a years ago everyone on this board was calling him the best PWF in the game.

Now because he hasnt worked out in St. louis he's trash and has no work ethic.

If GIlis was smart, he would do anything reasonable to get him to VAN.

Raymond and a pick or mid level prospect would be a steal and a half.

Haha... a years ago everyone on this board was calling him the best PWF in the game.

Now because he hasnt worked out in St. louis he's trash and has no work ethic.

If GIlis was smart, he would do anything reasonable to get him to VAN.

Raymond and a pick or mid level prospect would be a steal and a half.

I would do it. He can play wing for Kesler

If Kassian does indeed stay with the team next season he could easily jump up and switch spots with Stewart with no question of size and toughness

Stewart on the 4th line over Raymond on the 4th line

I would do it. He can play wing for Kesler

If Kassian does indeed stay with the team next season he could easily jump up and switch spots with Stewart with no question of size and toughness

Stewart on the 4th line over Raymond on the 4th line

He's an a** hole by being cocky? Or by being inmature? Cooke use to be or maybe still is an ass hole but he's been able to change. He can't be Sean Avery bad.

His sister, Jessica Stewart lived in my residence building for college. Her brothers (Anthony as well) came to visit. They were such a******* because they think their top s*** and act like they are better than everyone else. Karma hit Anthony as he was put on waivers the next week.

His sister, Jessica Stewart lived in my residence building for college. Her brothers (Anthony as well) came to visit. They were such a******* because they think their top s*** and act like they are better than everyone else. Karma hit Anthony as he was put on waivers the next week.

I would take the gamble. When Stewart is good he can score! He might be the power forward the Sedins can use!

I would take the gamble. When Stewart is good he can score! He might be the power forward the Sedins can use!

If we're looking to get bigger and tougher, he'd be the perfect guy. Raymond and Stewart could both use fresh starts with new teams, and I think Stewart still has a lot of potential and could turn into a solid power-forward.

If we're looking to get bigger and tougher, he'd be the perfect guy. Raymond and Stewart could both use fresh starts with new teams, and I think Stewart still has a lot of potential and could turn into a solid power-forward.

Other teams would offer a lot more than just Raymond.

If they can get a higher draft pick or a top pairing d-man they would maybe move him