The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Logo

The Magician

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me, a logo change would be the perfect time to buy a jersey.. I want the jersey I get to be current for as long as possible!

Same goes for players: I was going to get a CoHo jersey, and am sure glad I didn't now..

I know they can be restitched but.. that's a hassle

No, I wouldn't buy a new jersey, especially if they chose the stick & rink (stinking rink) one. It's too passive! I might get a Johnny Canuck one if it could be made to look less than it belongs to Montreal or Quebec City. Don't see how that could be done, though.

i believe in tradition like the original six and i'm all for the stick in ice logo...

note, when chicago and philly dumped the black motif and returned to their originals, they made stanley cup appearances, so by this wishfull thinking if the canucks wear the stick logo they will win the cup ( weak i know but i'm desperate for lord stanley )

i believe in tradition like the original six and i'm all for the stick in ice logo...

note, when chicago and philly dumped the black motif and returned to their originals, they made stanley cup appearances, so by this wishfull thinking if the canucks wear the stick logo they will win the cup ( weak i know but i'm desperate for lord stanley )

Archived