The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Confirmed] Mike Gillis Agrees To Contract Extension

hockeyville88

Gillis plans to keep AV that is clear and he has the green light as well. If AV is in his last year upcoming then perhaps G is going to offer a one year deal?

The facts are though G wants to keep AV with probably some short term deal, and it will be AV's choice to take it, just stay with what's left on the deal, or walk away. I would guess he wants to stay.

So the main riddle is over is AV getting the boot - the answer is if you listen to the presser - no.

If there isn't a clear cut person that Gillis thinks can come in and do a better job than AV, then I think GMMG will let AV start the season and see how things go. Things don't go according to plan bye bye AV.

Good shots? just because you take bad shots from the outside with no traffic infront doesn't mewan it was good.

I doubt we really had any good chances in fact I was at game 2 in the best buy lounge type area.

And from what I saw we kept forcing passes up the middle that we getting picked off, we barley got any good scoring chances, as I said most were from bad angles of with not traffic infront.

That game was especially our worst, It's a tease that we got that many and got out played so badly, we definetly didn't deserve to win that game, that was our worst game.

Archived