Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

W C F: (3) Phoenix Coyotes Vs (8) Los Angeles Kings

Who will will the series?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who will will the series?

No penalty on the knee-on-keen, then Dustin "The Pancake Man" Penner scored the winner to win the series?

LA Kings must be buying these wins, the stuff they are getting away with is ridiculous. Yes they are the better team but they don't deserve the win. At this point in time I would thing NJD have the best chance to win over the kings as they are playing consistent hockey atm, unlike the NYR.

I think the Devils could beat the Kings, with their calm play and vintage Martin Broduer!

Go watch golf, Queens fans. You don't know anything about hockey. Except how to buy your way into a game just to meet a celebrity.

Bob McKenzie:

Brown went into hit with wide stance but his track never deviated from straight line and upper body contact was made. Not a classic knee.

but....but... Lou!....Kes!... Edler|!... AV!.... Refs!... Bettman!... Keith!..... Ice surface in LA!... now it's brown? I am so confused.... who do i hate and blame because there is still no cup in van?

The definition has definitely changed over the years. When Burrows and Kesler were 3rd liners they were labelled, pests, agitators or rats. They didn't target players but definitely got under the skin of many. Jannik Hansen is known as a rat around the league to other fans.

The guy who didn't even list rats correctly. Bolland is a pest. Brown is a pest. Marchand is a rat.

So a player skates with his leg out towards another player without any attempt to avoid the hit, and it is deemed accidental?

Should a player not be responsible for his leg just like they're responsible for their elbow or their stick?

LA Kings must be buying these wins, the stuff they are getting away with is ridiculous. Yes they are the better team but they don't deserve the win. At this point in time I would thing NJD have the best chance to win over the kings as they are playing consistent hockey atm, unlike the NYR.

The definition has definitely changed over the years. When Burrows and Kesler were 3rd liners they were labelled, pests, agitators or rats. They didn't target players but definitely got under the skin of many. Jannik Hansen is known as a rat around the league to other fans.

The guy who didn't even list rats correctly. Bolland is a pest. Brown is a pest. Marchand is a rat.

NYDevils and NYRangers are pretty much equally inconsistent. win - lose - win - lose.....ok they are consistently inconsistent.

The only way either can beat the Kings is the same way the Bruins beat the Canucks. Referee letting the east bully and intimidate and break backs without penalty while giving out game or series misconducts to the Canucks for clean hits and for getting in the way of the bully's glove etc