The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

W C F: (3) Phoenix Coyotes Vs (8) Los Angeles Kings

Who will will the series?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^^^^^

My thoughts exactly, I heard Hanzal has been banned from game 3, not sure if that means he just gets 1 game, but when I hear them say he has been banned from game 3 makes me think the league is going to look at it and then come up with a much more longer suspension I would sure hope. If Hanzal seriously only gets 1 game for that hit the NHL IS BUSH and Bettman is doing everything in his power to help the coyotes win, which is horse$hat and if Hanzal only gets 1 game, then Torres should be playing right NOW, no questions asked.

I'm starting to believe that the Series between L.A and Vancouver was the match that determines who comes out of the West.... If we have beaten L.A I believe we would have made it to the finals again because of how L.A is easily destroying everyone, for us, we could have at least beaten them 2 more times on top of our win, Phoenix St.Louis, so far has no answer, at least we had hope, but wow, L.A... just unstoppable right now.

What a traitor, it looks like Alyssa Milano jumped shipped from being a Canucks Fan last year to a Kings fan this year. Figures,......"lets pick the best team at the time and cheer for them" , how pathetic. I would never cheer for the Kings if they just beat the team i loved !

Archived