The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

W C F: (3) Phoenix Coyotes Vs (8) Los Angeles Kings

Who will will the series?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest BuckFoston

who says that lmaooo

van didnt take LA serious till game 3 way to late

that said LA has had a pretty easy run to were they are

Is it just me or does it piss other people off when L.A. takes a shot, Mike Smith holds it and they skate in and use his helmet as bar stool. Almost every shot Smith catches he holds on with no bobble, but L.A. is drapped over him with their stick in his guts every time.

I think this should be a penalty, just brutal abuse of the goalie. If they can't score a goal the old fashion way by simply beating him with a good shot then thier not good enough, none of this hack the crap out of the goalie.

I see the officials are up to their old crap of letting the their favorite team get away murder. Through this whole playoffs i can't believe some of the stuff L.A. is getting away with, i can't even enjoy a game anymore with the biased crap going on. In most of L.A.'s games the penalties are so skewed in favor of L.A. it's not even funny.

P.S. If he bobbles the puck and it's lose then yeah he's fair game, but i never see him do this . Also i know the Yokes have been a bit dirty in game 2 but not as consistant as L.A.

Is it just me or does it piss other people off when L.A. takes a shot, Mike Smith holds it and they skate in and use his helmet as bar stool. Almost every shot Smith catches he holds on with no bobble, but L.A. is drapped over him with their stick in his guts every time.

I think this should be a penalty, just brutal abuse of the goalie. If they can't score a goal the old fashion way by simply beating him with a good shot then thier not good enough, none of this hack the crap out of the goalie.

I see the officials are up to their old crap of letting the their favorite team get away murder. Through this whole playoffs i can't believe some of the stuff L.A. is getting away with, i can't even enjoy a game anymore with the biased crap going on. In most of L.A.'s games the penalties are so skewed in favor of L.A. it's not even funny.

P.S. If he bobbles the puck and it's lose then yeah he's fair game, but i never see him do this . Also i know the Yokes have been a bit dirty in game 2 but not as consistant as L.A.

Can the NHL make a rule they cannot put a US flag on one side of the ice (Especially the visiting team). Just either have two smaller flags in centre ice (one facing each direction) or just have one big flag at centre ice.

Slight psychological advantage to LA.

Archived