Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shimy1

Funny Thought

41 posts in this topic

2 goals on 17 shots, in an elimination game. back to back second round exits. and the whole radalov thing. I wonder what CDCs reaction would be if nashville was our team right now...

2 goals on 17 shots, in an elimination game. back to back second round exits. and the whole radalov thing. I wonder what CDCs reaction would be if nashville was our team right now...

Hehehe.. It's so funny how all the elite teams are out.

Philly, Vancouver, Pitsburgh, Nashville, Boston and San Jose. I seriously think these playoffs are set.

Anyone wanna join me and beat bettmans little a**

renne is a plug, i heard that luongo guy is for sale lets get him never lost in the 1st round...

Hehehe.. It's so funny how all the elite teams are out.

Philly, Vancouver, Pitsburgh, Nashville, Boston and San Jose. I seriously think these playoffs are set.

Anyone wanna join me and beat bettmans little a**

Go back to BC Shea we don't need you!!

I wouldn't count the Flyers out just yet. lol you never know.

Now we get to watch LA stream-roll Phoenix, just like they did the Canucks and the Blues.... :wacko:

I doubt they would come back lol. Bryzgalov has been s*** this series and brodeur has been playing great. What has even happened to bryzgalov?

I doubt they would come back lol. Bryzgalov has been s*** this series and brodeur has been playing great. What has even happened to bryzgalov?

LOL at people acting like Radulov was actually going to do something for trashville. What an overrated player.

LOL at people acting like Radulov was actually going to do something for trashville. What an overrated player.

It's funny that nobody is bringing up the fact that Fleury and arguably Rinne let their respective teams down, but Luongo is getting the flak for this years elimination when he didn't even play.

It's funny that nobody is bringing up the fact that Fleury and arguably Rinne let their respective teams down, but Luongo is getting the flak for this years elimination when he didn't even play.