Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghostsof1915

Can We Win A Stanley Cup Before Our Centennial Of Winning The First One?

60 posts in this topic

Next season will be the 2013 Stanley Cup, two years prior to our 100th Anniversary of a Vancouver team winning the only Stanley Cup in the cities history (Yes I know the two teams are not related).

So with uncertainty on the direction of our franchise. The simple question is.

Do you think the Canucks can win a Stanley Cup prior to or by 2015?

Yay? Nay?

Most of the pieces are there, just a matter of adding a couple more and staying healthy, they`re fully capable of winning one before 2015, yes

Next season will be the 2013 Stanley Cup, two years prior to our 100th Anniversary of a Vancouver team winning the only Stanley Cup in the cities history (Yes I know the two teams are not related).

So with uncertainty on the direction of our franchise. The simple question is.

Do you think the Canucks can win a Stanley Cup prior to or by 2015?

Yay? Nay?

the basic ingredients are there we just need a couple of spice's , and if we get them then yes i do think we can win a stanley cup .

Nay.

We should be well aware of these stupid statistics/concidences and those stars in the sky that tell us we're going to win (whether it's being up 2-0 against Boston or that garbage Olympic trend).

We'll never win.

we can do it with parise! :bigblush:

or suter..... -_-

If there's a year to win it, it would have been this year. Darn, they're not the President's trophy winner 2 years in a row for nothing. Why, why, why!!!! Aaargh!!! After the first round, there were no Red Wings, Blackhawks, Bruins, Sharks, Penguins! Aaaargh!! I'm still not over it! Imagine Kings or Coyotes representing the west in SCF? Aaargh!

:picard:

I want the Coyotes to win this year so Bettman can hold up the trophy as owner. LOL

No, our window has shut on us, get ready for the fun of rebuilding once managment figures out this team can't win the cup. Should only take a few years for them to figure this out.

It seems you need an elite #1 D man to win a cup, so unless Gillis gets us that then no, or if Edler can take the next step up and become that guy. We need Weber, very badly, but we also need some more toughness and grit in the top 6 which will be a tough job to do with many spots already taken up Sedin, Sedin, Burrows, Kesler and Booth.

There are a lot of Debbie Downers out there. You negative Nancies can go suck a lemon for all I care.