The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Failed Aircare

key2thecup

That funny moment when I never even mentioned global warming. Don't draw dumb conclusions without backing up your claim. I'm talking about the air quality or "safe air" that many places like China and India do not have and that many Vancouverites take for granted. Won't last long with people like you around.

Aircare makes minimal difference to Lower Mainland air quality and is basically just a tax with auto shop charity attatched, the real air polluters in the area are large ships, locomotives and heavy trucks.

Aircare makes minimal difference to Lower Mainland air quality and is basically just a tax with auto shop charity attatched, the real air polluters in the area are large ships, locomotives and heavy trucks.

So where does that pollution go then? We're lucky in Vancouver because we don't have as much and it doesn't linger around. But try going to LA, where there are massive traffic jams and on hot days the city is cloaked in a layer of brown smog, and a high percentage of the population has asthma due to the poor air quality. You must be living in a dream world where there's a fairy that magically makes all the pollution disappear.

Wait are you saying that cars do cause smog (but aren't the only ones)????

I thought you said and I quote "That funny moment when someone thinks cars effect the environment or our air quality. Its all the same stuff."

Maybe you should stop commenting on a subject in which you have no knowledge of.

Archived