The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Is The Meaning Of Your Display Name?

Caboose

was listening to Blue Oyster Cult when I signed up, but Godzilla was already taken. Deuce was my nickname in high school, added that to the end just for fun. iunno i was in a rush and really wanted to post something lol

Caboose is the least funny rvb character. seriously, he's a fart joke personified. Characters funnier than Caboose: Church, Tucker, Grif, Sarge, Simmons (sometimes), Lopez, Tex, Vic, Vic Jr., Doc, Andy, Wyoming, Wash

was listening to Blue Oyster Cult when I signed up, but Godzilla was already taken. Deuce was my nickname in high school, added that to the end just for fun. iunno i was in a rush and really wanted to post something lol

Caboose is the least funny rvb character. seriously, he's a fart joke personified. Characters funnier than Caboose: Church, Tucker, Grif, Sarge, Simmons (sometimes), Lopez, Tex, Vic, Vic Jr., Doc, Andy, Wyoming, Wash

Contrary to some, my name has nothing to do with my religious belief.

Ever since the internet began - way before HTML - I'm talking modems and buliten boards - I chose the name Heretic.

It's based on the book Heretics of Dune by Frank Herbert.

I've used it for my online gaming alias as well - way back when - before the days of Quake (I actually ran a clan back then - The Quakean Peoples Front).

Even in gaming, people thought I got it from another id Software release called Heretic.

Heretics_of_Dune_Cover_Art.jpg

Crom is a grim and gloomy and unforgiving god, ever watching from atop his mountain in dark clouds and obscuring mists, ready to pass a disapproving judgment on any and all. However, he is also said to value courage and tenacity in mortals, even if the human ultimately proves too frail to succeed.

I used to play World of Warcraft, and as a tribute to a really cool girl I did a lot of things with, I set my display name to the name of her toon (character name).

I also don't mind Tig Bits, but I prefer C's/D's. :bigblush:

Archived