Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sully2Cool

Vancouver Canucks: 10 Players Who Could Be Coming West In Luongo Deal

141 posts in this topic

I doubt we would get St.Louis, and I would also think that Jake Gardiner would be a great possibility, more so than Ohlund, Jovo, Volchenkov or even Kulikov.

I'd rather make Schneider turn into some badass return. :bigblush:

Only players on that list I'd want are Parise and St. Louis. Don't see Tampa giving St. Louis up though, too much chemistry with Stamkos.

I doubt we would get St.Louis, and I would also think that Jake Gardiner would be a great possibility, more so than Ohlund, Jovo, Volchenkov or even Kulikov.

Parise would be a nice fit but obvs he's gonnna want some money. Purcell I think is a good playmaker I'd like to see in a Nucks uniform

gillis is back our head coach will be back... and ya status quo lu won't be traded and it will be the same thing all over again... with the same pple making the same mistakes.... we are doomed.

A half-eaten burrito in the back of my Turcell says that we get a lasagna dinner, a caprese salad, some focaccia loaves, and a couple of picks in return for Roberto. Quote me on this.

i'm thinking this article is fair in what we may see coming back this way, but my feeling is that a SHORT LIST hampers the canucks on two levels.

salary caps for the teams interested in the deal and with a short list, most of the teams not included to deal actually reduces roberto's value, no bidding war kinda thing has vanished.

i think this deal will shock many fans with disapoinment!

did i just see ed jovenaski under maplelaughts?

Still want Gardiner and/or Colborne in a trade.

Booth - Kesler - St Louis line could do so much damage offensively... I hope Schroeder gets a chance on that 2nd line center role since Kesler is expected to miss some time..

lupul :bigblush:

or even parise or suter....... :emot-parrot:

reports out of sweden that Ohlund is going to retire.

Saw it off of twitter - Pierre Lebrunn and Elliot Friedman had links to a Swedish source.

Probably add Lecavailer's ridiculous contract to that list as well

Trading Luongo does not guarantee a great player - but it does guarantee a decent player with a fat a$$ contract.

Canucks will have to either get someone on the end of their contract, someone with an overpayment, or some young unproven kids..

We'll see!