The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do You Feel Better About The Loss Now?

Makall

I can't lie, I do feel better. It sounds better that we've been the only team to beat them at all in the playoffs. Regardless, even though I feel better, it was still a pretty bad loss for us.

Don't care! A loss is a loss is a loss!

If the Kings go on to win the cup it still doesn't matter, WE LOST!

Secondly why would the Kings winning make me feel better about said loss?

The reason i feel the way i do about my Nucks losing is how they lost, through out each season we all know that there are going to be wins and losses, how ever the way the team plays and the effort they give is what makes the difference, if the team plays well but losses then you can sort of live with the loss, if the team plays like crap and losses then that makes it hard to lose, and that is why I am disappointed with this season, they played like crap!!!!!!

Yes we won the pres trophy, but really does that trophy matter more to all of you or the Stanley Cup?

For me the Cup matters more, A team's success in the NHL is ultimately judged upon the number of cups that they win, so far we have come close but that's it. On paper we have a tremendous team, lots of great players, but the reality is is that this team has no work ethic, by that i mean when the chips are down they choke! It's like they don't want to work to get the prize, I may be wrong but it sure doesn't seem so. We need to have another captain like Linden, someone who can scrap, hit, and score when the team needs it, Love Hank but he doesn't have that in him i don't think.

Nah, I am over it to be honest. I was over it about 15 mins after the game ended, and I was there. It sucks that we lost but then I thought about all the good things that comes out of the loss. They finally get to rest, Keslers body is a mess. (hey I rhymed!) We get to figure out our goalie situation. Theyve played a tonne of hockey in the last couple of years, they have travelled a lot of miles. With Olympics in the middle of it all. Its no wonder why Burrows and Hansen are the only guys that went over to play in Finland. They have suffered a lot of tradegy, with the loss of Rypien AND Demitra. All of these things are tough on the guys. They need a mental and physical break.

I tend to look on the bright side of things. I think the Canucks will bounce back next year and win the Cup. Then again I have been saying it since I was 15 years old ---2013. Canucks will win.

Archived