The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

One thing I wish I would of done is disable trading of picks.. I've seen some stupid trades that have just made some teams have so much leverage. We are dealing with PICKS here, not players, it's sad to see :picard:

On the other hand, I'm sure many people would of not liked this rule.

One thing I wish I would of done is disable trading of picks.. I've seen some stupid trades that have just made some teams have so much leverage. We are dealing with PICKS here, not players, it's sad to see :picard:

On the other hand, I'm sure many people would of not liked this rule.

Quite a few old-timers from really far back.

AmazingNuck

Kovy

Al Strachs

Fire AV Now

John Tavares

BionicBunny

Sorry for anyone i missed, but there's been trash talk... I for one really want to wipe the floor with Bm24.. By that i mean if i finish 1st and he finishes 30th that won't be good enough. CDC fantasy hockey is srsbuiznezz

Quite a few old-timers from really far back.

AmazingNuck

Kovy

Al Strachs

Fire AV Now

John Tavares

BionicBunny

Sorry for anyone i missed, but there's been trash talk... I for one really want to wipe the floor with Bm24.. By that i mean if i finish 1st and he finishes 30th that won't be good enough. CDC fantasy hockey is srsbuiznezz

Because when I said (IMO) I think I won last RGMG, I wasn't speak on behalf of everyone (who thought I maybe won). It was my opinion I won because we don't know for sure since we didn't run the pool for the playoffs and keep totals. Pretty hard to say I won for sure when there was no recordings of point totals or any evidence/proof or what have it that I won for sure.

So, it was my opinion. :P:lol:

Anyways....

Archived