Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ilya Kovalchuk.

R G M G [COMING SOON]

2,874 posts in this topic

Because when I said (IMO) I think I won last RGMG, I wasn't speak on behalf of everyone (who thought I maybe won). It was my opinion I won because we don't know for sure since we didn't run the pool for the playoffs and keep totals. Pretty hard to say I won for sure when there was no recordings of point totals or any evidence/proof or what have it that I won for sure.

So, it was my opinion. :P:lol:

Anyways....

Ya I was hoping to get Lehtonen with my pick but that was before all of the goalies went. With additions like Jagr and Roy (and Rome :bigblush:) I think that Dallas is capable of finishing around 6th in the West and Lehtonens stats will probably improve.

I was about to trade for the 30th and select Lehtonen when NYI dropped the bomb on me

I was about to trade for the 30th and select Lehtonen when NYI dropped the bomb on me

Well, considering I lost in the Finals in the first RGMG, and IMO won the last one or was damn close to winning (had many playoff players that performed well), we'll see. -_-

Why don't you draft Bryan McCabe again you fruit.... Jokes! About the Bryan McCabe thing... your still a fruit.

Well, considering I lost in the Finals in the first RGMG, and IMO won the last one or was damn close to winning (had many playoff players that performed well), we'll see. -_-

I was looking at the editgrid and it says I picked Lidstrom. I really don't remember picking him at all.

over/under of the newest member of the New York Rangers that he gets picked this round? :emot-parrot:

over/under of the newest member of the New York Rangers that he gets picked this round? :emot-parrot:

Looking to pick up a 2nd rounder, pm me if you're willing to work something out!