The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

No kidding, smart move by other GMs to go and get great deals like this done, but man SJS could have been such a powerhouse in this league, as he has indeed picked very well so far and I thought a lot of damage would have easily been done in the 4th round but then he decided to throw it all away....

I still have 3 picks in that round though. I gained a ton of better late round picks as well. It might look stupid for me to trade the 3rd and some of those 4th's but IMO I will have an advantage in later rounds (the most important of the draft , ie. where the good teams are made)

:emot-parrot:

It's hard to judge someone's character just based on talking to him through msn, or even less if talking through the forum's PM. As for prank calls it rarely happens, but that's because you know your friends, whereas in the forums who the hell knows who you are so why not screw with someone you met online if your bored. Lets blame soho haha easiest solution.

Not really that hard. Most people are normal people. Unless Roho uses a dartboard and lands on some psychopathic troll or retarded poster, then no, we should be fine. I'm pretty sure most of the GMs here have the maturity level to not mass-text/spam the numbers, and only one person would have these numbers anyway. Or Roho could do it himself.

^^ Nothing, I just said a different draft system should have been implemented from the start. Still offline for the most part, but with a little more structure and organization.

I still have 3 picks in that round though. I gained a ton of better late round picks as well. It might look stupid for me to trade the 3rd and some of those 4th's but IMO I will have an advantage in later rounds (the most important of the draft , ie. where the good teams are made)

:emot-parrot:

Not really that hard. Most people are normal people. Unless Roho uses a dartboard and lands on some psychopathic troll or retarded poster, then no, we should be fine. I'm pretty sure most of the GMs here have the maturity level to not mass-text/spam the numbers, and only one person would have these numbers anyway. Or Roho could do it himself.

I have the message boards bookmarked on my iPhone. I use it just like I would on the computer. I don't have to useless spam to get to the last page because the iPhone is boss. I have a ton of data so I have 24/7 access.

Archived