Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ilya Kovalchuk.

R G M G [COMING SOON]

I think people shouldn't get so worked up about a bunch of internet talk. It's all a bunch of nonsense anyways.

As immature as inSOM can be, it makes me laugh and I respect him. :bigblush:

Guys like Suter I don't really understand why you complain so much when you didn't make it. It's not your league, if you don't make it then you don't make it. Respect the decision and try getting in a different league, then maybe you'll be considered for the next one.

Now you're the AGM of Phoenix, so I'm sure people are interested to see what happens.

Ron MacLean spits out useless jabber and garbage, just like what your doing.

I think "your" GM is more the one spitting out useless jabber and garbage bud.

Either way, I hope you try to improve your knowledge and stop calling out other guy's for what they've done when you're the one being questioned. Good luck!

Honestly, Dubnyk is a good goaltender and I don't know why you guys hate him. He's a better pick than Vokun, Linback, Bernier because at least he gets to start.

There was no other choice. All starting goaltenders were taking. Would you rather be stuck with 2 backups who play 5-10 games for their team? or one who plays 40+

I liked them last year, but there's no denying I don't follow them during the regular season. I mean come on, watching grass grow >>>>> Minnesota Wild hockey >>>>> Columbus Blue Jackets hockey >>>>>NBA regular season.

And if anyone's jumping on bandwagons, it should be with the Spurs.