The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

This guy asks redundant questions, complains for every little thing, and even calls us idiots [1] for "suspending" him(because we have the power to do that apparently..LOL) and then he expects to be given a spot?

Listen up. You may have felt your team was good, and I'll even go as far as saying that your forwards would have done a lot of damage, but at the end of the day it wasn't a complete team that was going to go far. I can understand your upset for being looked over. I'm sure capt_lu is, and any others as well. The point is they didn't go around do what you're doing, with all this "What About Me?" attitude .

I guarantee that if you would have voiced your displeasure, albeit in a respectful manner, you wouldn't be the league's number one enemy and perhaps a GM would have even taken you on as an AGM, to help you gain more experience and become familiar with norm in Fantasy Hockey.

And please. Romo is made fun of enough in these games. [2] He doesn't need to be dragged down to your level, so stop using him as an example.

Notes: [1] - One of the sim league chats

[2] Not really but we question his posts here and there :)

tumblr_m45ci6GW2H1rw3e61o2_500.png

My reaction to Suter being hired.

Edit: I can already see it, S6S won't be here and Suter has to draft for him, and Suter will be like "With our first pick in the RGMG draft we select Devin Dubnyk."

If the draft is during my Holliday I will be trying my best not to make it and go on CDC. I probally will sadly but I will try my best not to.

So do I just send a list for the whole draft?

I will probally check in,but like I sad I will try my best not too.

I think it's actually a good decision by Sedin by hiring him because he doesn't have the full job of a GM possibly picking a bad team but he has some responsibility in terms of helping in the decision making process.

Give the guy a chance, you guys ALL started there at one point. I can sit here and point out all the garbage teams you guys have drafted or have done by trading in the past so give it a break.

If the draft is during my Holliday I will be trying my best not to make it and go on CDC. I probally will sadly but I will try my best not to.

So do I just send a list for the whole draft?

I will probally check in,but like I sad I will try my best not too.

tumblr_m45ci6GW2H1rw3e61o2_500.png

My reaction to Suter being hired.

Edit: I can already see it, S6S won't be here and Suter has to draft for him, and Suter will be like "With our first pick in the RGMG draft we select Devin Dubnyk."

Archived